I read my old blog post witch was “It’s Q&A time!!” post and my one answer was like “I don’t wanna think ahead I want to live in the moment” But now I’ve noticed that I’ll think about future and this is so bad thing… yesterday I said to myself that I’ll survive second year in High School(I don’t know why I still think about school stuff 😀 but I try not to think of it anymore…) and this is true :). Everyone can survive of anything…
I think that everyone have been stressed out at some point of life and I know that this isn’t cool feeling… Example yesterday I was so nervous about one thing and when it was over I was so relieved but still when you’re nervous/stressed out it isn’t good for anyone’s health.
So when you’re stressed out/nervous/anxious and you feel like you can’t do anything to get rid of it then you still have chances…
- For example you can do yoga(I love yoga btw, I like to watch Adriene’s videos) And I think today I’ll do this yoga of her’s :
- Then you can do breathing exercises like for example you can watch this video:
- You can always do some kind of workout 😀 because it releases some positive hormones in your body or something like that( I really like to do workout :D). For example if you don’t know what exercises you can do, you can always watch some Youtube videos. I like Pamela’s workout videos, so you can watch this video:
- Go outside because fresh air can do miracles to you! Like already 5-10 minutes makes you feel better!
- Read some books, because reading is so interesting thing to do and I personally love so so much to read some books! Like really 😀 I read right now “The Shining” by Stephen King and oh boy it’s so interesting book I’ve also seen a movie but now when I read this book this is waayy better than movie :D. I also love “100 tapaa uudistua ja kukoistaa” by Tuomas Mikkonen like this book is kinda self-help book and I love it too! Maybe I’ll do a longest blog post of these books someday ;).
- Spot 5 things in the room or sounds which you hear, this will help you be also in present :).